The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the 4th release of
Apache MyFaces Extensions Validator (for JSF 1.1, 1.2 and 2.0).
Apache MyFaces Extensions Validator is an extensible framework to validate user input based on annotations.
The release contains several improvements, new features and an improved support of JSF 2.0 as well as Bean-Validation (JSR 303).
Apache MyFaces Extensions Validator is available in both binary and source distributions:
Apache MyFaces Extensions Validator is available in the central Maven repository under
Group ID “org.apache.myfaces.extensions.validator.*”.
The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Maven 3.0.1
Maven is a project comprehension and build tool, designed to simplify the process of maintaining a healthy development lifecycle for your project. You can read more here:
Downloads of source and binary distributions are listed in our download section:
A major goal of Maven 3.0.x is to be compatible, to the extent possible, with existing plugins and projects designed for Maven 2.x. Users interested in upgrading to 3.x should have a glance at the compatibility notes for known differences between Maven 3.0 and Maven 2.x:
Users who already use Maven 3.0 are encouraged to update to this new maintenance release.
If you encounter unexpected problems while using Maven 3.0.1, please feel free to contact us via the Maven developer list:
Release Notes – Maven 2 & 3 – Version 3.0.1 (since 3.0 only)
* [MNG-4850] – [regression] several elements of server configuration in settings.xml are not honoured
* [MNG-4858] – NullPointerException if goal name is malformed
* [MNG-4864] – npe when transferring artifacts
* [MNG-4866] – DefaultLegacySupport leaks MavenSession instances in some cases
* [MNG-4867] – incorrect namespace in settings.xml
* [MNG-4874] – The
* [MNG-4877] – Regression: Deploy to SCP with privateKey fails – privateKey and passphrase gets lost
* [MNG-4883] – [regression] Dependency resolution does not fail for artifact with over-constrained version ranges
* [MNG-4884] – Guice provision errors
* [MNG-4892] – Use of –log-file doesn’t capture all output, e.g. from maven-antrun-plugin
* [MNG-4895] – Plugins depending on 3rd party JARs that contain the Maven API can’t be configured/run due to type incompatibilities
* [MNG-4900] – “Unresolveable build extension” when using shade plugin and repositories in profile
* [MNG-4860] – Allow management of project building request kept inside MavenProject instances
* [MNG-4891] – Improve robustness of snapshot dependency resolution in case a remote repo accidently uses the id “local”
* [MNG-4896] – Help for -pl option does not include use of comma-sep, also more than one -pl does not work or complain
* [MNG-4904] – Make MavenExecutionResult.getTopologicallySortedProjects() return empty list instead of null
* [MNG-4907] – Wrong error message when relativePath wrong
* [MNG-4909] – Emit warning when dependency with scope import but inproper type is declared
* [MNG-4910] – Use BeanConfigurator for configuration sub-elements
* [MNG-4902] – Update default plugin versions
* [MNG-4903] – Update to Wagon 1.0-beta-7
-The Maven team
Apparently it’s a DNS issue. So switching to Google DNS, or some other DNS provider should provide temporary relief.
Avanti launches Hylas-1 broadband Internet satellite
Dev Team Preps ‘Ultrasn0w’ Unlock For iOS 4.2.1
Cyber Monday: Beware the malware
Cloud security is dependent on the law